It’s that time again, unfortunately.
Scrabbled Rambles is going on a temporary hiatus, until I finish all my examinations. That means that I will not even post the usual Weekender’s posts. I will be back some time after 21st June.
In the meantime, I am publishing one last post, also as a way to encourage myself for the coming summer break. My biggest fear is to be idle and lose the momentum I have gained by enrolling in university. So I plan to remain active. Check out how, after the jump!
10 Goals for an Active Summer Break
- Read books for pleasure – starting from the last books I received as gifts.
- Challenge myself to read one contemporary European book every week throughout summer…
- … and write a review on each one of them to publish on here, because this blog needs more bookish posts.
- Start studying Swedish, seriously (it’s about time).
- Practice with my pro camera and try to learn new techniques.
- Start the basics of Photoshop.
- Finally start colouring in the colouring book that Matt gave me last year.
- Learn to cook at least 3 new dishes.
- Go out more for night walks by the sea with Matt.
- Keep a regular posting schedule for the blog and finally implement a couple of new ideas which I’ve had in mind for some time.