I can already imagine you rolling your eyes and sighing. “Another blogging advice post?”
Yes, you’re right. The blogosphere is full of such posts, each one of them resembling the other, and I’m fairly confident that with today’s post, I’m not going to add anything new. Besides, if you’re anything like me, you instantly feel the urge to rebel and go against the tips you see from other bloggers.
And after all, I’m far from being a perfect blogging model to follow. Still, that won’t stop me from writing my opinions about this subject, which has now become so important in my life. But first, I better give a clearer picture of what this post is meant to be.
This post will NOT be:
- a step-by-step guide on how to create and manage a blog;
- a surefire way to achieving clicks and success;
- a technical post (I hardly know SEO myself — and no, dear ‘professionals’, I’m not asking for your help).
What this post will be:
- advice to a hypothetical friend who wishes to start a blog but is still lost;
- oriented towards motivating newbies to improve themselves and to bring out their personality through blogging;
- derived from all the blogging tips I’ve read in recent months, but heavily influenced by my personal opinions.
So here are my own 10 nuggets of advice for aspiring personal bloggers!